Where am I going?
Digital Summit Phoenix will be held at the Chateau Luxe Event Center 1175 E Lone Cactus Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85024.
Do I need to print out and bring a ticket?
If you received your Eventbrite registration confirmation, you’re good to go and will have a badge waiting for you at registration!
What do I wear?
You’ll find a range of attire at the conference but generally most attendees are in business casual. Temperatures in conference halls may fluctuate widely. If you are prone to feeling cold you may want to bring along a sweater or jacket.
How many people will be attending? Is it too late to have a colleague sign up?
We expect a capacity crowd at Digital Summit. Registering early guarantees you the best rate and that you won’t miss out with the expected sold out crowd.
What does my pass include?
Conference Pass: includes access to the main conference which kicks off at 1:15pm on Wednesday, February 22nd. You also have access to the evening cocktail receptions on both nights as well as the lunch on Thursday.
Official registration/badge pickup begins at 12:45pm on Wednesday, February 22nd.
All Access Pass: Your pass includes the main conference and receptions as well as the pre-conference workshops (8:30am-12:45pm) on Wednesday.
Platinum Pass: Your pass includes all of the All Access functions mentioned above along with reserved plenary seating and VIP lounge access.
What is the Pre-conference? Can I attend?
Pre-con is for those attendees who have purchased an All Access or Platinum Pass. It includes intensive morning workshops on Wednesday, February 22nd. To find out more about the Pre-conference visit the pre-con page.
For those of you holding a Conference Pass, you can upgrade your pass to include these sessions for $100 by visiting the registration page and using promo code ‘UPGRADE’ to unlock and purchase the Pre-conference Upgrade pass.
What networking opportunities and parties are there?
We’ve allotted breaks throughout the conference for you to network and connect with your peers. In addition, there are also these great events:
- Digital Summit Phoenix will host an opening cocktail reception on Wednesday, February 22nd from 5:15pm – 6:30pm in the Sponsor Area of the event venue. Join us for a drink while you mingle with fellow attendees and compare notes on Day 1.
- Morning Coffee Social – start your day with a cup of coffee and a treat from 7:30am – 8:30am on Thursday, February 23rd in the sponsor area. Early risers get the worm!
- Networking Break – Grab a cup of coffee from 10:30am – 11am on Thursday, February 23rd in the sponsor area.
- The closing reception on Thursday, February 23rd from 5:20pm – 6:30pm will provide an hour plus of cocktails with your fellow attendees and sponsors in the sponsor area.
- There will be 10-20 minute breaks in between all sessions to give you time to interact with fellow attendees.
What meals are included?
- Light hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will be provided at the opening reception on Wednesday.
- Coffee and pastries will be available from 7:30am – 8:30am on Thursday morning.
- A Box Lunch is provided during the Thursday keynote for all attendees. Pre-Conference attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday.
- Coffee service will be available throughout the conference.
NOTE: If you have dietary restrictions please let Autumn at email@example.com know prior to the conference. The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made onsite. There will be a vegetarian meal as one of the options.
*Snacks and additional beverages will be available for purchase through the venue on both days.
There’s a lot going on, I don’t suppose there’s a way I can get a sneak peek?
We know that some folks like to plan their time at Digital Summit in advance. To keep up to date on the conference schedule, visit the online agenda.
What’s our hashtag?
Follow the event on Twitter @DigSumPHX and use #DSPHX to Tweet or follow other tweeters.
Is there Wi-Fi?
Yes, there will be free Wi-Fi available in the event spaces of the venue, including the session rooms, sponsor area and VIP lounge.
Sponsor Exhibit Area
Sponsors make the Digital Summit world go ‘round, so stop by and check them out. These are companies who understand the digital world and can be great partners or relationships to have. Sponsors booths will be located next to the main stages. Please stop by and see what all our sponsors have to offer you and your company.
Will speaker presentations be available after the conference?
Yes, we will post all presentations we have permission to post for viewing only on Slideshare shortly after Digital Summit wraps. Attendees will receive an email within one week of event closing with access information to view presentations via a secure portal from the Digital Summit website. We will also announce presentation availability via our social media channels, Facebook & Twitter. Presentations will not be available to download, but will be available for viewing for 6 weeks after the event.
Special Needs or Arrangements
Please help us out by letting us know if you have special needs or requests (e.g. nursing mothers, dietary restrictions) in advance of the conference. Please email Autumn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting and meeting you at Digital Summit Phoenix 2017! We have a great program in store with insightful, innovative, thought leaders and we’re so glad you can join us for this opportunity to learn, connect and share.
If you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to make your conference more enjoyable or productive, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.